Local Electrician Worcester, Claines, Fernhill Heath, Hadley, Ombersley, Holt Fleet, Holt Heath, Shrawley, Great Witley, Little Witley & surrounding areas.
Your building's technical installations are vital. Correct use of the right technology not only saves you money but also ensures peace of mind.
Andy Betteridge offers a wide range of services for homes and commercial properties. All our electrical work is carried out by Andy who is a registered competent person (electrical) being a City and Guilds qualified electrician and carpenter. Andy is insured for electrical, plumbing and property maintenance work.
As a local trader, Andy is proud of his customer service track record. Clients from all sectors come back to him again and again for all their needs.
Please check Andy's registration as a electrical contractor for work notifiable under the Building Regulations, online on the Registered Competent Person - Electrical website www.electricalcompetentperson.co.uk as well as with NAPIT www.napit.org.uk and the LABC Competent Persons Register www.competentperson.co.uk
Our Electrical services include:
- Showers- replacements and complete new installations including plumbing
- Cookers and ovens- replacements and complete new installations.
- Kitchen electrical installations including replacement of integrated appliances including plumbing (Andy can arrange for gas work to be carried out by a registered gas installer if required)
- Bathroom electrical installations including disability aids.
- Emergency callouts and repairs
- Replacement of broken or dangerous lights and fittings
- Replacement of lights and fittings as home improvements
- Complete new installations
- Power supplies to garages and outbuildings
- Rewires and extensions to existing installations
- Maintenance and repairs
- Installation and maintenance of new electrical equipment
- Domestic Smoke and Heat Alarm systems- installation and maintenance
- New consumer units and fuse boards
- Central Heating controls including replacing programmers with internet controlled systems
- Smart thermostats
- Electric heating systems including under floor heating
- Water heater repairs and replacements including plumbing
- Periodic testing
- Landlord safety inspections for houses, flats and HMO's
- Electrical surveys
- Modernising electrical installations in old buildings
- New office layouts
- Lighting upgrades
- Planned maintenance
- Letting management
- Bulb replacement
- Complete shop rewiring
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Fuse-board upgrades
Phone and tell Andy your requirements to get sensible advice and recomendations for the safe installation of your electrical equipment.
Call Andy on 07770814760